We hope you’ve had a wonderful start to 2022 so far! Spring is finally here and it’s time to check back in on our January goals! What were some of the goals you set for yourself? Maybe it involved prioritizing your health and wellness, focusing more on self care, or keeping up with a planning routine. As Spring begins, we want to keep the same “new year, new me” mentality. Below is a list of our 2022 must-haves for staying on track and becoming a better you.
1) This Water BottleDrinking more water and staying hydrated throughout each day is a big goal for most people. Not drinking enough water throughout the day can severely affect your mental and physical health. We have found that this water bottle is a great way to remind us to take a sip and hydrate. Stay one step ahead of your wellness goals with this great find! View it here on Etsy.
2) Reusable BagsThe turtles will thank you for this one! These reusable silicone lunch bags are an easy transition into “going green.” They are dishwasher and freezer safe as well as leakproof and easy to seal! Use these lunch bags to start your eco-friendly journey. They even come in a variety of sizes! Shop here.
3) Wellness Gummies Make wellness a priority with these gummies that are not only delicious with a berry lemonade flavor, but also proven to provide immunity essentials! These gummies are made with elderberry, zinc, and vitamin C. They are gluten free, cruelty free, non GMO, and vegan friendly! Shop here.
4) Organizational BooksFeeling weighed down by “stuff”? Leave clutter in the past, and make this season all about organization and tidying up. We’re sure you’ve heard of Marie Kondo – the adorable tidying expert with surefire tips on how to start your decluttering journey. Put more energy into the things you love with fewer messes and more organization! Shop The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up on Amazon!
Last year, there was a trending show called The Home Edit on Netflix that is still a must watch for those who want to get organized! Clea Shearer and Joanna Teplin are two female entrepreneurs who created a business with one idea in mind: organization. They show others how to tame the chaos in every aspect of life, not just within the home. Not only did they create a top selling show on Netflix, they also created three books that help you work through and organize your life and your home. Our favorite is the workbook that includes 52 challenges for tidying up your home. Shop The Home Edit Workbook on Amazon.
5) Blue-Light Blocking GlassesIt seems that technology surrounds us almost everywhere we look, sometimes causing our eyes to feel strained by the end of a long day staring at a screen. Blue light blocking glasses are designed to help reduce eye strain and fatigue. They include non-glare protection for when you are using your cell phone, tablet, iPad, computer, or even watching a movie. Blue light glasses can be found in a variety of colors and styles to help you amp up your style! Check out our favorites here.
6) A Yoga MattNow that many people are working from home, it may be time to add a yoga mat into your life! Even if you aren’t a fan of yoga or pilates, use this mat when you’re looking to just get a quick stretch in every morning or in between breaks at work to clear the mind and get the body moving. This yoga mat has a breathable, firm surface with extra padding that helps reduce knee pain when using it. Check this one out here.
7) A Vision Planner And last but not least, you can’t stay on top of your goals without a planner! We recommend bloom’s Vision Planner if you have specific goals for the year. This planner is designed to help you make all of your dreams and visions for this year become a reality. Each month prompts you to detail out your goals and visions in the following categories: personal growth, relationships, health & fitness, family & home, fun & adventure, work/school, finances, and more. This is a must for those who like the extra motivation!
Did we miss anything that is helping you tackle your 2022 goals? Let us know in the comments below!xoxo,The National Planner Day Team